Thursday, April 1, 2010

Love unexpressed & Destiny.

I remember the day I first saw her,
I remember the color she wore, it was white, just like the white, angels use,
I remember the smell, when she went past me,
I remember the way she tied her hair,
I remember her eyes, the glow they had, supple they were,
I remember her lips,
I remember her neck which was naked but her ears weren't,
I remember the violins playing,
I remember the wind,
I remember the sky,
And yes I was in love,
I remember everything about that moment, it is so vivid in my mind, still!

To this day I remember that moment, that was the first day of my 4 year course.

Never I spoke to her, never I tried to speak to her, I wasn't afraid and I wasn't the typical loser guy who was either too shy to express his love or too timid to confess his love.

I wanted my love to be a one way road, I never wanted her to know I loved her, I always wondered if it was only me.

I just love this feeling of loving her secretly,
There is certain sense of fulfillment in helping her unknowingly, helping her when she least expects a favor or help.
Just like summer rain they give us respite from this heat when we least expect them, but the joy they give us when they come is worth a million.

I wanted to be the summer rain in her life,
I never expected anything from her,
I wanted to see her smile,
I wanted to do things which made her smile.

I always wondered if it were obsession,
I always thought if it was obsession.

Yes, I was obsessed about her,
so obsessed was I, that I left her to be on her own,
may be cause, I was so obsessed about the way she was,
may be cause, I was afraid if she would change if she knew I loved her.

But never could I express my love,

I never regretted of not expressing love to her and it is not that I can't love other girls now.

May be I wanted it to be like that,
may be I was more satisfied like that.

I have absolutely no contact with her. I last saw her on our fare-well day, she looked beautiful as she always did, I always saw something new every-time I saw her.

After 3 years,
I met her yesterday,
I was resting on a bench tired after my morning jog in Indira park,
I saw her,
she saw me,
I left the place, went to the parking, I almost got into my car,
I herd some one call me,
and it was she.

She looked into my eyes, I looked into hers.
She broke the silence "how are you"
"I'm fine" I replied.

and I realized this was the first time I spoke to her.
We sat on a bench and spoke for 3 hours 45 minutes, as if we knew each other forever.

I said, " I would have never spoken to you on my own"

she: Yes I know

I: how do you know?

she: I know you love me and I love you too.

May be we were destined And her name is Sneha.

4 comments:

Ketan - www.ketans.com said...

Amazing mate..
beautifully written...

aditya reddy said...

thank you

Aditya Reddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samra said...

Hey lovely man !
Its very rythmic and you have a lot of clarity..as to what u feel and wot u want to write..beautiful !