Saturday, April 24, 2010

Let's run away

On a day,
when words can not speak,
silence can not express,
Let's run,
to the middle of there called nowhere,
take that road less traveled,
I know you wanna do it,
I can see you wanna do it,
This is a beautiful country,
it's serene out there,
like an alien world - an alien world of peace mountains.
Let's take the road my girl,
Let's runaway from this mayhem!
Where the hearts are pure and so is the water,
Where we could drink milk from the cow's bosom,
and not from the plastic packets.
I'm tired of being pushed,
I'm tired of running,
I ran a mile, I ran a road,
but then the road never had an end,
Let's run from here,
to a place of rest,
where we could gaze at the stars,
no body to ask,
nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

Come my girl, come come my girl,
lets go to the world of peace and serenity.

No comments: