Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Memories & the stupid hope

there wasn't a day
there wasn't a light

which passed without knowing you,
how could they go with out knowing you...
for, there was no one beyond you...

your perfume lingers on...
your taste hangs on...
but, I could never move on

memories ah memories
the way you have dimples on your chin, when you smile
the way you set your beautiful hair
and the way we were as a pair

memories were many....

memories they were so sweet yet so cruel

like a chameleon they changed their colors
once you are in disneyland
and then in no-man's land

I tried hard I tried real hard
But you still smile at me across the room
and I thought this happened actually in movies

I threw the things
the things you gave
the things that were
the things that are

brought no relief
for, they are just things

the more I try
the more I remembered

the laugh
the cry
the smile
the hate

I have been through everything with you, every emotion reminds me of you.
I always hoped we didn't share so many emotions,
I always hoped you left me with one emotions of me but not we
If you did left one
I would have remained in that emotion forever
just because, it doesn't remind me of you.

sometimes I hoped I had a drug which would just erase your memories....but when ever I thought of that drug, I have this strange emotion, one part of me is happy that would have more peace in life but the other is afraid that I wouldn't have the pain in life, the pain is you.

I still go to the place we had pancakes,
I still remain online so that I could reply if you message me
I still buy a gift on the valentines'

Just in the eternal elusive hope of YOU MIGHT JUST COMEBACK

3 comments:

Blogger said...

awwwsmmmeee....I loved it ..it reminded me of a friend , who went thru this similar situation ! loved the line :"For, they are just things " sooooo much ...can feel your pain through this pain ..You write awesome poems man !!

Save Ramesh said...

oh!
Thanks girl

Anonymous said...

i love this............!!!