Thursday, February 4, 2010

pre and post love (Female)



Love is such a Wonderful Thing,
Blissful when I was a little thing!

I might had a crush on arjun rampal

But this pal of mine stole my heart of all

I was full of emotions

Emotions which I thought never existed

We were friends

Or were we?

And now I couldn’t control

Like a car with a tank full of petrol

Went running to this bloke

And said

“I might had a crush on arjun rampal

But this pal of mine stole my heart of all”

He gave a smile

And I was above the heaven, already a mile

I get the goose-bumps when I think of him

I get the sweet shocks when he touches me

And the thought of him with other girls makes me go wild

And the thought of me not being with him makes me cry and wanna die

And people thought I was flirt...

I’m dying to remove his shirt at the very first

Kiss his lips

Smell his scent

Wear his shirt

Put my hands through his curly hair

And I thought he was all mine

He was my bloody life line

I really love you pal

I really do!

He left me

Like he always does

People thought he left me in middle of nowhere

But he left me in the middle of him being everywhere

His thoughts were infinite

He comes to me in the silence of night

Whispers in my ears like a gentle full moon wind

He kisses my soft cheeks

Strokes my hair like he always did

I threw my arms around him

To realize it was only a bloody dream

I dreamt a dream!

I dreamt a dream!

Tears down my eyes

Touches my ailing heart

To console it of the very feel

Aaah dream!!

How sweet a dream

How bitter a dream

My eyes thirsting more for thou

My heart thirsting more for thou

Oh! Come my lover

Come to me!

I sleep

Only to dream a dream

Full of you

I sleep and I sleep

Only for the dream full of you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aadiiiii..nahii!!!