Monday, September 23, 2013

Are you in love ?

I don't remember the source of the content below, I think it is nick miller.

Some people are good at being in love. Some people are good at love. 
Two very different things, I think. 
Being in love is the romantic part—
sex all the time, 
midday naps in the sheets, 
the jokes, 
the laughs, 
the fun,
 long conversations with no pauses, overwhelming separation anxiety … Just the best sides of both people, you know?

 But love begins when the excitement of being in love starts to fade: 
the stress of life sets in, 
the butterflies disappear, 
the sex becomes a chore, 
the tears, 
the sadness, 
the arguments,
 the cattiness … The worst parts of both people. 
But if you still want that person by your side through all of those things … that’s when you know—that’s when you know you’re are in love.


No comments: