Monday, January 18, 2010

My search for 'RIGHT'

I'm eternally confused about right and wrong! what or how or which or where is 'right and what is wrong???

Has any one defined right or being wrong?
Every one seems to be having a different definition, perception or opinion of right and wrong

what is right? I have been searching for an answer for a very long time for this question but I never could get an answer which is actually satisfying, what Iam trying to say here is when you get a satisfying answer you just know this is it! this is the answer for your question just like when you see a person on a road walking swiftly by you, you are very sure you never met the person before but just know that you've seen the person and you know him/her very well but you two never did meet up before, I'm talking about such kind of feeling....(and it is not deja vu)

I went to a religious organization and asked the same question, and their reply was

"right is truth! right is something which you do and have a good night sleep with out the heavy feeling in your heart, with out the regret which you did feel if you were otherwise, with out the feel of guilt, right is something in which you never would feel the loss of peace nor smile....right is like a good son who would never allow his parents have a painful death......

This was the reply form a famous God fearing person and I thought

His explanation was acceptable BUT

A soldier kills another in a war...when he kills his enemy he has a smile on his face...he has a good night sleep...he has no regret rather he is filled with triumph and joy...he gets peace to one land and ofcourse his parents are very proud of their son's heroics.

SO let us 'twist' this particular instance, let us feel the soldier who has killed the other one happens to meet the deceased soldier's family and the vice versa happens!!!!

So the swamiji's explanation is not acceptable!

Many have answered this question and I have met with many road blocks in their own perceptions of 'right'...I have stopped asking people what is right and what is wrong?

Just as every story has a happy ending, my search for the definition of 'right' ended at Pecos Pub, B.E.L road, Benguluru. I was with one of my seniours, well, drinking beer munching on peanuts, The door's The end playing...

ME: So sirjee do you think what I did with her was right?

Varun: Look Adi! I care shit what the fuck you did!

you did what you thought AT THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT was right"

the words 'that particular moment' were like the catalysts! it just spurred up my thinking process you know just like 'ghanti bhaji na'


That was my Eureka moment this is it!

Right is something which doesn't have a definition

right is like water which doesnt have any shape but takes up the vessel in which it is

right doesn't have shape nor smell

RIGHT IS LOVE.

8 comments:

Kamaljeet Singh said...

interesting post...keep on writing

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting post ....
KEEP PENNING
:)

Save Ramesh said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

u r intelligent

Unknown said...

nice very nice...

Unknown said...

nice very nice...

suchitra said...

so true..

purplehaze said...

It is the first time sumone actually wrote something where i was a part.. feels nice though..